Sunday, June 6, 2010

Best tv show ever created - SKINS

I haven't posted in a really really long time because my life has been taken over by the most perfectly genius television show ever created - Skins. It's a British teen drama that follows kids in their version of high school while they deal with relationships, disfunctional families, drugs and death. It's basically an extremely cooler, better written and edgier version of Gossip Girl (didn't think it was possible, did you?) I literally haven't been able to tear myself away from my Netflix instant cue for weeks. Each character has so much depth and you truely fall in love with each of them individually. Trust me on this one, do the Netflix free trial and watch the first few episodes, your life will never be the same.

Cheers! (a cool UK goodbye!)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment