Thursday, May 20, 2010

iPod Addition: Black Kids "Partie Traumatic"

I know, I know, I know - this isn't a post about The National or LCD Soundsytems new albums but quite frankly, I hate both! So since nothing decent has released this week (save the N.E.R.D. single "Hot N' Fun") I've reached into the vault a little bit to introduce you to the Black Kids. They're a 5-some made up of only two actual black kids, and they totally rock in a Groove Armada meets Franz Ferdinand kinda way. This whole album is a complete must-have, I promise you you're going to feel like you've known these songs your whole life! If you only trust me with one $0.99 iTunes download, go with "Look At Me (When I Rock Wichoo)." You're going to hear that guitar riff in the beginning and want more more more. So then go with "Hurricane Jane" and then just get crazy and buy the whole thing (you won't be sorry!)



xx

L

No comments:

Post a Comment