Tuesday, May 11, 2010

iPod Addition: Passion Pit "The Reeling Remixes"

It's no secret that Passion Pit is my absolute favorite band on the PLANET right now! This obsession was worsened after seeing them live at Terminal 5 in January: BEST.CONCERT.EVER. Ever since, I've been trolling Stubhub for tickets to see them anyplace, anytime, just to get that high one-more-time. My prayers have been answered because they're doing a live DJ set at the Museum of Natural History this Friday in NYC (don't you just love this town?) I'm obviously going to be front and center screaming the lyrics and hopping around like a lunatic. In honor of this epic evening, I've been jamming to Passion Pit's newest release of "The Reeling Remixes" all week. While nothing matches the amazingness that IS the original song, the remixes satiate my need for more more more. If you're only going to trust me with one $0.99 iTunes download go with the "Calvin Harris Remix."

xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment