Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beauty Must-Have: Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray


Holy F it’s hot in NYC! Temps are up over 100 all week and the only thing keeping me sane is Shopbop’s fall line-up. I’ve been pushing the boundaries of appropriate work-wear, wondering if a sarong would be too inapprop? I’m wearing less and less make-up much to everyone’s horror. I’ve also ditched the blow drier which is definitely leaving my hair healthier but a bit on the discheveled side. Thank goodness for Bumble and Bumble’s miracle product, Surf Spray. This salt-infused styling spray brings you that perfect beachy wave without a trip to the beach and a skipped shower. A few squirts and a few scrunches later you’re on your way to the perfect low-maintenance do. BONUS: your wet head on the commute to work keeps you cool.

Low maintenance is SO not my thing, awaiting fall and the layers of clothes, hair and make-up that come along with it.

Until then…

xx

L

No comments:

Post a Comment