Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beauty Must Have: Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque

While I’m giddy with excitement that Shopbop is brimmmming with Fall clothes on their website, I’m trying not to wish the summer away too fast. And as a certified albino, I’m starting to sport the slightest of tans which I’ll let myself enjoy for a few more weeks until I start to resemble a NJ Housewife. The key here is to take extra extra care of your skin to compensate for the damage you’re causing. My favorite skin-saver is Peter Thomas Roth’s Cucumber Gel Masque. It’s an ultra hydrating and soothing treatment for all skin types. Can be used any time but I love to keep it in the fridge and put it on after sun exposure. It leaves your skin feeling completely restored and hopefully a few years away from the Botox.

xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment