Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jay-Z In A Frat For The Famous?

Since Jay-Z premiered his video for "On To The Next One", I've been hypnotized by the incredible imagery -- a true piece of modern art! But I found the more I watched, the more I felt like there was an underlying message that I just wasn't getting. I decided to google it and it turns out the overwhelming majority of people believe his imagery is blatantly satanic and suggests his association with The Illuminati (other members said to have been Winston Churchill, The Bush family, Barack Obama, The Rockefeller's...) First, watch the video, then see what people are saying!



*Jay-Z premiered his video minutes after 2009 became 2010. I figured "On To The Next One" was a reference to moving on to the next year. In fact, 01/01/10 in Kabbalistic numerology equals 3 (0 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 1+ 0 = 3). There are groupings of 3 everywhere in the video, including the logo for his album "The Blueprint 3" which is 3 bars.
*Jay-Z shown with a halo-like crown above his head. We've all heard him refer to himself as "HOV" or "Jay-Hova" which is a reference to Jehovah, the proper name of God in Abrahamic religions.

*Dark liquid being poured on a jeweled skull. The Knight Templars (ancestors of the Freemasons--hello, DaVinci Code?) made new members drink wine from a human skull as part of their initiation.



*Images of horns which references Baphomet-the horned idol reportedly worshiped by the Knight Templars and later used by the Church of Satan.





I don't know about you but I loved all this stuff in The DaVinci Code and I love it even more now that the coolest hip-hop business man is involved! Believe what you want but it definitely makes you watch your MTV Hits a little closer. There's not enough time in the world to analyze a Gaga video....
xx
L

1 comment: