Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Take Note-Lacroix Style!

In the age of text and email, simply no one sends hand-written notes anymore! However, as an etiquette stickler, I write notes for just about everything. Whether it be after receiving a gift or concluding a job interview, I believe a sincere note on beautiful stationary makes a unique and lasting impression. The key here is to make sure your cards are representative of who you are - your personality and your aesthetic.

Since moving to New York, Kate's Paperie has become my mecca (conveniently located steps from my office!) On a recent trip for Valentine's paraphernalia, I came across these GORG cards by Christian Lacroix. These beautiful couture sketches are little pieces of art and could even be cute framed and hung as decoration. So send me some gifts and I'll send you one of these little gifts in return...seems fair to me :)
xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment