Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beauty Must Have: DDF Moisturizing Dew

Today continues day 4 of sunshine and cloudless skies in NYC! While this has already caused a flurry of emails RE: Hamptons Weekends, I’m already thinking about how I’ll need to change my skin regimen. The very first change in my lineup will be my facial moisturizer. During the Fall/Winter months, my skin peels like a leper and I use a ridiculously rich moisturizer. It’s really much too dense for warm weather (hot subway = face melt!)

This is where the worlds most perfect summer moisturizer comes in: DDF Ultra-Lite Moisturizing Dew. I can’t rave enough about how amazing this product is. It’s oil free (key for the summer months), fragrance free (fragrance=alcohol and alcohol=dry skin) and is full of skin saving nutrients. It comes in both regular and SPF versions and can be found at Sephora, Saks or wherever fine skin products are sold.


Here's to safe sun-worshipping :)
xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment