Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bring On The Rain!

The forecast for the next 5 days is rain, rain and more rain! For NYC’ers-this means flooded subway stairs, taxi scarcity and inside-out umbrellas. You’d think I would be dreading this impending precipitation but I’m actually really excited! It’s finally socially acceptable to start wearing my new trench coat, joy!

As you all know, I’m extremely anti-beige and this especially applies during trench season. Why anyone would wrap themselves shoulders-to-knees in khaki is beyond anything I can comprehend (these are the same girls that choose flesh-toned nail polish at their manicure!) I say, it’s SPRING and time to break out the beautiful colors and patterns of the season. Below are a few of my faves, can you guess which one I’ve made my very own?

No comments:

Post a Comment