Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Style Role Model: Suri Cruise

It’s no secret that I’m not the biggest fan of small children. I find that most of them are bratty, messy and and not universally cute (simply being a child does not make you cute!). It’s the select few that are well mannered, well spoken and well put together that I feel warm and fuzzy towards (now that I think about it, I feel this way about adults too). As someone big into clothes and make-up, my friends say my future daughter will end up on Toddlers & Tiaras, fake eyelashes and all! I, however, have different plans for her...plans to follow in the footsteps of my pint-sized obsession: Suri Cruise!

This child is the epitome of style and I’m in love! Photos all found at the Suri Cruise Fashion Blog, genius!


Proof that shoe fetishes start young

Forget Disney World, mommy is taking you to Sephora!

Navy and green stripe dress by Splendid, purple nails...love!

Mommy & me fashion

Dolce & Gabanna trench, presh!

More mommy & me Ferragamo (Suri's cost $850, no big deal)

So having a kid doesn't HAVE to mean strapping on the Baby Bjorn (ugh), it's just one more person to dress and accessorize. I don't hate it!

xx
L

1 comment:

  1. i guess i'll have to start saving NOW for your baby shower gift -

    ReplyDelete