Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TIME to add to the collection

The older I get, the more I realize just how much I’m like my parents! One dangerous habit I’ve inherited from my father is my affinity for watches. I know if it weren’t for retirement and that pesky mortgage, my dad would have many more in his collection! I myself don’t have those things to hinder my habit, I cringe at financial responsibility! So when I saw this amazing wrap watch on my always fabulous friend Chistina’s wrist, I knew I had to have 1 (or 3). Made by La Mer (not the skin care line), these adorable watches come in a zillion color combos as well as in both gold or silver. A few of their pieces are on Shopbop, but La Mer has their own site where you can build your own custom creation. The best part is that they’re totally affordable so you won’t have shoppers-I-can’t-pay-my-utility-bill-remorse.








Hi, I'll have 1 of each, k thanks!

xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment